Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving Break: Day 14

It's my final post of my Thanksgiving Break photo series!



I know, Thanksgiving is old news by now, and since November is now over the Christmas season is in full swing! I'm so excited for all the crafts and gifts I've been making. Some are Christmas related, some are simple gifts.

But as I mentioned, before I can get into any of that I need to finish the photo series. So here it is, my final (and favorite) picture.

Day 14: The Happy Bouncing Baby



Doesn't that picture just crack you up?? Oh, this boy makes my heart melt. Also, I love that you can barely see a glimpse of Bob's hand in the bottom left side of the frame. You'd might miss it if you weren't looking for it.



Alright, bring on December!


No comments:

Post a Comment