Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

With the holidays coming, I've been trying to get ahead on a lot of various projects and things, most of which are more chores than crafty, bloggable things. I'll be honest, I just haven't had the time to focus and keep up posting because I don't have much to post about right now.

But I do want to post still. So I have a solution.

I'm going to take what I'm calling a "Thanksgiving Break." It'll be a break from my usual posts, and instead I'm going to post a unique photo each day for the next two or three weeks. It'll give me a chance to play catch-up as well as practice photography.



I hope this isn't disappointing for you. I take pride in giving you quality content, and if I can't I'd prefer not to post at all. But I like this solution, and I hope you do too.

So enjoy my Thanksgiving Break!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! No disappointment here :) Your pictures are gorgeous. Take a breath!
    ~April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, April! I definitely appreciate the support and encouragement. Glad you're enjoying the idea. :)

      Delete