Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Blog Location!

Alright, it's official. I'm no longer posting here...
Because I'm starting to post on my new blog!

My first post went up there today. However, I'm waiting to throw a full-blown launch party until Monday next week so that I can work out all the kinks and problems. It still does have some little quirks, so please forgive me while I work those out.

Please, please follow me there! I'll be posting in Facebook and on Twitter as new posts go up, and once I get the RSS feed working and get links to other social media hubs up and running, you ought to be able to follow me as you please.

So go and see my latest post! There's a free printable template for some really cute Valentine candy boxes. I think you'll like them!

2 comments:

  1. Vendor relationship management ChefMod: Professionally managed restaurant purchasing software solution for foodservice. Our simple to use ordering and receiving platform saves time and money. EZRecipe for recipe management and live costing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to download and install Slingo games on your smartphone
    Slingo. There's nothing better than playing with a mobile device than Slingo. It's not 광명 출장안마 a simple game. 여주 출장마사지 Slingo is one 군산 출장마사지 of the most popular 의왕 출장샵 slots and 광양 출장안마

    ReplyDelete