Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Genna!

I've made a few friends since I began this here blog. And some of them have been through swapping ads with me. Take Genna for example. She's super nice and I  really like both the look of her blog as well as her posts. Check it out, but first, learn a little bit about her.

.............................................................................

Hello lovely Gourmet by Janae readers!

My name is Genna from Freed at Last and I am so thrilled to be able to join you all by sponsoring Janae this month. I hope you will take a minute to stop by and check out my little corner of blogland and say hello.

My blog came about as a way to document my transition from student to professional and girlfriend to wife. Big, scary life stuff, ya know? The name of my blog is a whole different ball game that you can hear about in my first vlog.

Before I started blogging I thought all a blog was was an unreliable source for a research paper that irritated me when I was googling.

Boy was I wrong!

My blogging venture began when a friend of mine began hers. I read, found other blogs, read some more and became fascinated by the community it formed. Like seriously, where else in the WWW do you find hundreds thousands millions of people coming together to share their stories, support one another of just leave a nice comment? Uh, nowhere.

So when I started my blog, I had high expectations. And let me tell you, I have not been disappointed! Take Janae for example, she spent hours emailing me to try and help me set up my sponsor page on Passionfruit which I still am not sure functions properly.

Other than some beautiful people, you come across some cool stuff by blogging as well.



Exhibit A: my Clarisonic Mia

via
This little babe has been the answer to years of acne for me! I can't promise that it will cure any and all issues for you though I would place a hefty bet on it, but it worked wonders for me!



Exhibit B: my Erin Condren planner

I could stare at this beautiful thing forever!
I saw this on a fellow blogger's blog and then about 2435839405 more after that. I started researching and realizing this may end my crappy-planner-that-always-ends-up-crumbled-in-the-bottom-of-my-purse woes. It definitely has ended those and added something special to my life. Oh, planner. How I love thee.



I could go on for days about the benefits of blogging, but I'll head back over to my page and I hope to "meet" a few of you very soon! Thanks for sharing your space, Janae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment